Hello,

I thought I'd point out a feature I came upon. One that may be old news for
most but of value for others.

Open a console form in search mode. The form should be real with records and
such. Console being a view that allows data entry and buttons to push the data
entered to the form.

The workflow consists of an active link to create a new record when the button
is pushed. The push action is unqualified because you want a record created
regardless. "If no request match, create a New ..." "If any request match ..
Doesn't matter, right?

Wrong!

Thinking it doesn't matter, one may leave it at "modify all matching" request.
Guess what matches an unqualified search?

Joe Butera
Remedy Administrator
Cyber Integration Center
Harris IT Services Corporation