Hi,

No, the permissions are validated. I would guess on the server side.

You could have all your users added to the group allowing
server-side-logging if you like that setup.

The actual group is changeable, and is configured under Admin Console ->
Server Information -> Logging.

If you have a tool such as RRR|Log, it is easy to filter the server side
log file on individual users.

I have also found that server side log files are more reliable than client
side logging. Some things may be missing from client side logs... I do
remember the exact API-calls that were missing though, and it may have
been fixed between versions/client-types.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):