Von: Wagner, Christoph
Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. August 2011 08:24
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Remedy view changed to web-alternate(fixed)

Dear listers,

unfortunately I changed the default view of our homepage-form to a "web
- alternate (fixed)" one. After that I'm not able to open this form in
remedy administrator. I get the following error:

The default view of this form is Web - Legacy (Relative), which is not
supported in version 7.0. To view this form in 7.0, open it in a
previous version of Remedy Administrator. Then, change the default view
to Standard (ARERR 7072).

Is there any way to set the default view for a form without installing a
previous version, because of the fact I cannot get any?

Regards

Christoph