Hi everyone,

The crystal viewer in Remedy clients has always had some quirks but we could
always fix them.

Last week they did a MAS200 server/client upgrade (Finance system) which
also includes a crystal viewer like it did in the past.  We've always had to
tweak the crystal viewer especially on PCs with both of these clients
installed.  But this time it appears they will not play well together no
matter what we've tried.  There is a support notice on MAS200's support site
indicating  a problem exists but of course has no solution.

I was wondering if by chance *any of you have the same combination*, which
means you likely had the problem, and if you were able to resolve it, how
did you do it.

Thanks for your help,
Susan

Susan Palmer