Thanks

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +401-789-5735 ext. 2120  |   Fax: +401-789-3710  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com  |   Site: www.apc.com/  |   Address: 132
Fairgrounds Road, West Kingston, RI 02892 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Nathan Aker <nathan_a...@mcafee.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
08/30/2011 02:24 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: Analytics and Join form

**
Correct, for Analytics the joins are built within the universe to define
the relationships between objects.   It builds the SQL join string which
is really what a Join form is effectively.

Nathan Aker
ITSM Solution Architect
McAfee, Inc.

I'll looking to see if my thinking is correct on this.  I noticed today in
BMC Analytics Universe that it doesn't list any join forms.  My thinking
of why is because Join forms do not hold information but gather it up at
the time it is opened.  Is this safe to say?