Hi,

Not sure I agree. And you kind of pointed it out later in your own email. Have
most of your data global and any specific ones you can put when your SDs want
to raise a ticket to themselves and keep the info within that company.

I always make the customer company a operating company as well. It doesn't
matter that you wont have a support org or people but where it does add value
is if the customer company needs a different change management / release model
etc. All those module rules are based off the support company and not the
customer.

So all tickets that can have shared data be raised under the customer company
(Which is an operating company too), and any tickets/data that is sensitive to
the SD then they raise an internal ticket where the customer company is the SD
company.

Again, remember that the access permissions are based on the support user and
not the company they belong to on the General tab of people. This is just
really who pays their salary / HR perspective etc.

My best advice is to create example companies and data and have a play.  Write
up some use cases and see which works for you.

Good luck
Kind regards
Danny