From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Danny Kellett
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 4:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: VM Clone for ARS 7.6.04

**

Hi John,

The outsourcing client I am doing some ITSM consulting for say they do not
clone the DB. That stays on the farm in RAC.

The AR instances are licensed individually when the clone is up. Its because
different customers have different license requirements so they can not have
a one license fits all approach.

There is no licensing with the midtier.

Kind regards

Danny