From:         Sam Cerrato <samcerra...@yahoo.com>
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Date:         Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:44:33
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: SRM Configuration/Setup

I'm having some trouble creating services on the SRM application. It seems to
be pretty extensive as far as all of the steps involved in getting services to
appear on the console page. The Admin Guide is very convoluted and doesn't have
many screenshots to help me understand the entire process of setting these up.
If anyone has any suggestions or documentation on how to do this a little
easier, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sam