Usually that indicates one of the groups can't be translated.  When you
send the group list it should be sent like ";55;250;150;" or
"APP-Support APP-Tier-1 APP-Test".  If it cannot translate the text into
number(s), it will give you the "Authentication Failed" error.

Jeremy Soronen
Business Application Analyst
CareTech Solutions
Office: (248) 823-0553
  <http://www.caretech.com/>
Helping extraordinary people do extraordinary things

Best in KLAS
Extensive IT Outsourcing

2008, 2009 & 2010
Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards