Peter, I'll arrive late on Sunday, so I'll not be able to enjoy DC with you
(btw, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Air_and_Space_Museum used to be
my fav place in DC)

But I'm sure I'll be ready for a breakfast at 5 AM Monday morning, anybody
fancying to join ? ;)
Peter, you'll be awake also, right ?

All, should you go to WWRUG, could you please add a comment here on
BMCDN<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/message/201416#201416>?
Thanks to your *picture*, it will enable all of us to* recognize each
other*when F2Fing.

And if you're not lucky enough to go to *the annual* event, enjoy the Twitter
feed
here<https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies/bmc_remedy_ar_system>,
many ppl will tweet live from the event :)

Exciting!

~ Matt Laurenceau, BMC Software

Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities

Follow me @Matt_L <https://twitter.com/matt_L>

Skype: matt.laurenceau

--

~ Matt Laurenceau, BMC Software
Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities
Follow me at @Matt_L <https://twitter.com/matt_L>
Skype: matt.laurenceau