From: Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:46 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Correct way to use LIKE operator and wildcards in table qual

**
All,

I’m trying to either build an external qualification or just directly in the
table qual itself, a string that will look something like this.

‘Field1onFormA' LIKE "%$Field1onFormB$%" OR ‘Field2onFormA’ LIKE
"%$Field2onFormB $%"

I received an error so I tried something like this below but still received an
error:

‘Field1onFormA' LIKE "%” + $Field1onFormB$ + “%" OR ‘Field2onFormA’ LIKE "%” +
$Field2onFormB $ + “%"

Can someone guide me in the right direction?

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.