From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:50 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Dev Studio - Can't log in because of RPC error 93 (ARS/ITSM 7.6.04)

**

Tauf,

Since you have not described your environment or versions, I’ll generalize on
what you might want to check on...

I would check for disk space on the server..

I have had this happen when the disk space fills up and there is not enough
space on the server to create a temporary file for a transaction requested from
the client..

I would also check for transaction log space on the database..

Can you log on to the WUT or the mid-tier?

Joe