Hi,

Apparently the tcp-port you are connecting to rejects the connection. Or
you may have a firewall in between that prevents connection. This can have
various reasons.

Try doing a telnet to the host/port from both the server and your pc.

The actual "http://service:port/etc..."; will tell you which hos (service)
and which port to connect to. The things after that is not important at
this point. If you do not see a ":port", it is port 80 that is accessed.

For example:
telnet servicehostname 80

If you get a "connection refused" you have replicated the problem.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):