I was able to create a profile a few days ago myself.  My question is what
made the Mingle people think that a Facebook integration was a higher
priority than a LinkedIn one, since this is primarily a business, not
social, device.  My FB account is mostly for personal contacts.  My LinkedIn
account is for mostly professional ones.  I would imagine that most people
have similar distinctions.