From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patrick zandi
Sent: 15 September 2011 21:17
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Sizing 7.6.4

** If I was you...   2008 server is recommended 8 gig for OS.

#1 min:16 gig ram or higher
#2 min: 16 gig ram
#3 min: 16 gig ram or 32 gig ram

Drives: 20 Gig? huh? my DB is exported is over 100 gig..
ADDM is going to give you a TON of data:: estimate like this:: 1200  CI's
Per Server
1200 X 1000 boxes is 1.2 Million CI's Potentially that is
That is alot of data ::: depending on what you are bringing in datawise big
db..

How many servers is going to get scanned by the addm::
how many people are going to access the box?
how many reports are you planning on?
What about a separate reconciliation server:: as recommended:: it is a
kicker on cpu and ram

hope that helps.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Kathy Morris <kathymorris...@aol.com>