There is also mod_proxy_ajp in Apache 2.2 that allows you to use AJP without
the problems in mod_jk.  mod_proxy_ajp can be compiled for Apache 2.0 for
those folks running that version of Apache.

AJP, in practice, is more efficient than using HTTP.

Axton

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:22 PM, John Baker <jba...@javasystemsolutions.com