From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: 22 September 2011 20:06
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Install 7.6.4

**
We are un 64Bit Windows 2008.  When installing the Email Engine to work with
Lotus Notes - which protocol should I use? The install guide has info for MS
Exchange, however we are using Lotus Notes. Where would I find info to install
7.6.4 to work with Lotus Notes?

Should I install the Email Server later?

We are installing the latest JRE before we start the install and setting the
environment variables.

In a message dated 9/22/2011 2:33:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,