From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 5:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Where are the WWRUG11 document SOLVED

Hi all WWRUG11 participants,

I have attached an image, showing where to find all the WWRUG11 presentation
PDFs from the http://manager.mingle360.com website.

You may noticed that my mouse action is a little bit shaky at the moment, which
may be a result of yesterdays celebration...

Note that you will need your WWRUG11 minglestick login to be able to get them.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):