From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Peter Romain
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Must have Asset to add CI records?

**
If you have installed any of the ITSM apps then the AST forms are present.

You can add AM licenses of fixed and floating to users who need to use AM
functions such as contract management.

For all other users you can give them the license type 'None' and they will be
able to create and update CIs using the AST forms.