Hi,

The AR System Historical License Usage form tracks individual user
sessions. To my experience it may not be totally accurate, but should be
so in most cases. It will create one records per user per session.

It only tracks Fixed/Floating users though.

The user-log is the best way I think.

The full version of our award-winning RRR|License tool will give you
detailed user statistics based on the user-log.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):