From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sergio Tomillero
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 4:22 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AIE. Annoying message every minute in log file

Hi,

I have configured Atrium Integration Engine 7.6.00 Patch 002 and  Data
Exchanges are working correctly. I have configured them to be executed as
'event driven'. However, every minute is appearing the next annoying message
on each DataExchanges log file:

TimedEventDrivenExchange: No event-driven requests ready to process in async
queue

Is there any way to avoid this message?

In aie.cfg I have set DebugOn to Yes, because for each data exchange I need
to get a log with the result. Also In data exchanges advanced settings I
just have  ennabled debug logging to Yes and the rest of debug level options
(tread based, api, sql and so.. ) unmarked.

Kind regards,
Sergio Tomillero