From: Boyd, Rebecca
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 2:52 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Server Slow Down

** Everyone,

I recently had an issue where performance became very poor and didn't learn
about the problem in time to capture any logs. However, I saw the following
repeated in the arerror.log:

390620 : The AR System Plug-In server is not responding.  Cannot connect to the
system at this time.  Contact your AR System Administrator for assistance.
(ARERR 8939)
Failure during an attempt to perform an application command (ARERR 4554)
Application-Delete-Entry "SYS:Action" 000000000407386

ARS 7.5.00 Patch  003
ITSM 7.5.01 patch 001
SLM 7.5.00 patch 001;
SRM 7.6, patch 2
Windows 2008 Enterprise
Oracle 11g

Any ideas of what was happening or where to look should this happen again?

--
Rebecca Boyd
Application Administrator