Unfortunately I will not be able to make the conference.  Will the
materials be available some where after?

thanks

From:   Betina Lose <bet...@bleeding-edge.com>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:   10/13/2011 06:00 AM
Subject:        *** WARUG-Friday 21 October 2011-8am to 1pm-BAH Auditorium,
            Mclean VA ***
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
            <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
Dear ARSListers –

For those of you interested, the next Washington D.C. Area Remedy Users
Group (WARUG) meeting will be held on Friday 21 October 2011, again at the
Booz Allen Hamilton auditorium in Mclean, VA at 8283 Greensboro Drive from
8am to 1pm.  The speakers for this meeting have some great information to
share.  The agenda is as follows:

     8:00am  – 9:00am    – WARUGers arrive, pick up conference badges,
relax/refreshments/mingle
     9:00am  – 9:15am    – Welcome & Meeting Open, Betina Lose
     9:15am  – 10:00am  – Jeff Mikulas, BMC, “The Latest at BMC, Action
Request System 7.7, …”
    10:00am – 10:15am – Break
    10:15am – 11:00am – Brian Pancia, Finity IT, “Gathering Foundation Data
Requirements”
    11:00am – 11:45am – Lenny Warren, RMI, “ITSM Change Management 7.6.04”
    11:45am – 12:00pm – Meeting Close, Betina Lose
    12:00pm – 1:00pm  – Mingling Hour

I also have a couple of T-Shirts and conference bags from WWRUG11 to give
away as well as some cool tattoos J (WWRUG11 was AWESOME!).

If you think you might attend the WARUG meeting on Friday 21 October,
please RSVP to me at bet...@bleeding-edge.com  as soon as you can with the
following:

     First Name:
     Last Name:
     Company You Work For:
     Foreign National (Yes or No):

This information will be provided to Booz Allen Hamilton security and I
will use this information to create your conference badge.  If you’ve
already emailed me, then I have your RSVP.

As always, WARUG meetings are open to anyone interested in the BMC Remedy
Action Request System products, applications and tools.  There is no
membership fee and no formal membership sign-up, but you must RSVP to
comply with BAH security policy.  Please visit www.warug.org for further
information about WARUG.

We look forward to seeing you at WARUG on Friday 21 October 2011!

--BL
Betina Lose, President/Software Engineer
Certified Remedy Skilled Professional (5.1.2, 6.3, 7.0) & Certified ARS7.5
Administrator
Certified ITIL V3 Foundation
Bleeding Edge Technologies, LLC
18411 Kingsmill Street, Leesburg, VA 20176
703-855-6989
bet...@bleeding-edge.com

Chairperson, WARUG
www.warug.org

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for use by
the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not
disclose its contents to others and delete it from your
system.