Don,

Arplugin is not a Windows service, is it?  It is started by armonitor and is
a process but not a service as I recall.  The steps we follow are to open
Task Manager -> click on the Processes tab -> select arplugin.exe -> click
End Process.  Since it was started by armonitor.exe, armonitor will
automatically restart the process.

This also is a helpful tip for the Reconciliation Engine when needed.

Jason