We are using AR System 7.1 p7 and Oracle for DB and both are on Windows servers.

A user would like to use API to create tickets on our system. I sent him the
BMC C-API-Ref-710.pdf file and sent him all the other files that he would need
(.jar files etc).

He is requesting Unix files, and in the documentation it says:

When you install the AR System C API on Windows, the library files are
installed in a directory under the server directory, typically, C:\Program
Files\AR System\<server_name>\ARServer\Api\lib. Table 2-1 lists the installed
library files and what API programs require them.
The table lists all .dll files.

But it also says:

When you install the AR System C API on a supported Linux or UNIX system, the
library files are installed in a directory under the server directory,
typically, /usr/ar/<server_name>/api/lib.
Table 2-2 lists the installed library files for each platform and what API
programs require them.

The table lists mostly .a or .0 files.

My user says he needs these .a and .0 files but I can't find them on my server
(because they didn't download Unix files on a Windows server?)

Does anyone know where I can get these?

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
TEIS - USA