From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of
john.athe...@schneider-electric.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: BMC Analytics Missing form

**
I'm looking in the Universe for the Remedy form User and do not see it.
I Imported the Universe and did a refresh on it and it is not listed in
the forms.  Am I missing a step or is there something I need to turn on
the form so Analytics can see it

Remedy 7.6
_____________

John Atherly  |   APC by Schneider Electric   |  Information, Process &
Organization (IPO)  |   Remedy Administrator / Developer
Phone: +305-266-5005 ext. 237  |
Email: john.athe...@apcc.com <mailto:%20john.athe...@apcc.com>   |
Site: www.apc.com/ <http://www.apc.com/>   |   Address: 703 Waterford
Way, Suit 850, Miami, FL 33126 USA
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.