From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of L G Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:49 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Indexes that aren't really there

**
Hi Folks,

My AR System is confused about the indexes on a particular form. The AR System
believes that there are four indexes on this particular form but in the
database (Oracle) there are no entries for this form in the SCHEMA_INDEX table.
When I attempt to delete the indexes using Dev Studio, I get errors:

   Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-01418: specified index
does not exist,  552,  AR System User Central File

and I can see from the SQL logs:

   */*** ERROR ***  ORA-01418: specified index does not exist

So it appears that there is some other place within the AR System that still
indicates that there are indexes on this form. Can anyone tell me where to look?

I understand the dangers of mucking around directly in the database tables.
This is my development system, so the results of a mistake will not be
catastrophic.

Thanks.
Larry

ARS: 7.6.03 - Solaris 10