Listers, has anyone else found a way in the newly architected RKM 7.6.04 to
determine the direct URL to a knowledge article to open a specific article in
display view?   Our use case is simple, users can search for knowledge and view
articles by clicking on the results list.  But if I have an article that I want
to send to someone, we can't find a way to get the URL directly to that article
to send to someone or reference within another article.  This was simple in
previous versions of RKM but we're having much difficulty due to the
intricacies introduced with the new landing page and the fact that embedded
document id in the URL are not working in giving us a way to directly open one
particular article via URL.  Anyone encountered?  We've tried the following
unsuccessfully as an example:

http://<servername>/arsys/forms/<servername>/RKM%3AKnowledgeArticleManager/Display+View/?docid=KBA00000005<http://%3cservername%3e/arsys/forms/%3cservername%3e/RKM%3AKnowledgeArticleManager/Display+View/?docid=KBA00000005>

Anyone cracked this code?

Nathan Aker
ITSM Solution Architect

McAfee, Inc.