I modified the Reject Rule for the Buisness Review phase by adding a Set
Field of the Active Approval field to NULL. Now when a CM is Rejected at
the Buisness Review phase it now drops back the Review Phase and sets the
CM back to Request for Authorization - approval process restarts.

However, since the approval process restarts when the CM is rejected the
prior approval records are no longer available - a new AP:Detail record is
created.