So you want the error to occur when

(( 'Completed?' = 'DB.Completed?') AND ($USER$ = 'ChangeOwnerLoginName'))

OR

(( 'DB.RFC Status' =  "Approved With Changes" ) AND (NOT ($GROUPS$
LIKE  "%Configuration Management%" )) AND (NOT ($GROUPS$ LIKE
"%Admin%" )) AND $USER$ != 'ChangeOwnerLoginName')

Maybe that will work.  Maybe not.  Thanks for giving me a headache.

Brien