I was afraid that was going to be the case.  Oh well, looks like I have some
work to do.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 10:25 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Transaction Diary - Change Flag

**
Or, more likely, you'll need the filter to fire specifically for each field
that you want to monitor- something like:

Field1 != DB.Field1 OR Field2 !=DB.Field2 and so on.  You won't be able to just
say "don't fire if only this one field is modified" because what if there are
other fields modified too?

Or, better yet, forget the whole diary thing and use an audit form.  The audit
functions are more closely aligned to what you are doing-- you can set the
field you are talking about to "Copy" and leave the others as Audit and Copy.
Then replace the Diary button with a button that queries the audit form and you
have nearly the same thing as a Diary, but better.

Brien