From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 3:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Search for null value in Crystal Report

** No problem at all.

In the Report record is "Override Query in Report" set to No?  Do you need to
be able to specify the query from Remedy or will the query be controlled
completely by Crystal?

We had some broken (web) reports in the last few months with the query embedded
in the reports.  We had to change it from Yes to No before the reports would
start working again.  I think when these reports were build way back in the 6.x
days the Override Query in Reports option behaved a little differently and
nobody noticed/reported they broke somewhere along the line from 6.x -> 7.0 ->
7.1 -> 7.5.

Jason

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Logan, Kelly