From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brian Goralczyk
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 2:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Log File Editor....

** UltraEdit can, I believe.  I know it can use (s)ftp to transfer files and I
know it can monitor the files that it has open to see if they change.  I
honestly have to say I don't recall trying to monitor a unix file through ftp
but I am fairly confident that it can.
On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Larry Barnes