Thanks... The Real Number field fixed it.  I assumed that a character field
would work since it could hold any text/numbers, but I was obviously wrong.

Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Set Field Calculation

Hi,

The problem is that the contents go to a text field, so if you want to do
maths, you need to go via a numeric field:

Set-Fields 1: tmpreal = $Field1$ / 100.0
Set-Fiedls 2: Testfield = $tmpreal$

Or maybe you can do something like this:
Set-Fields: Testfield = ROUND($Field1$ / 100.0)

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):