Mike,

We use ITSM 7.0.3 (SRM 2.2) so this may not apply; however, I found that
SRM was trying to use the assignment engine on every request, even though
we don't use it.  This was causing the Application Pending form to have a
lot of unprocessed records.  I didn't find any application configuration
settings to control that, so I ended up just disabling the one filter that
was creating all the Application Pending entries -
SRM:REQ:Assignment_RunAssignmentEngine.  Of course, that might be different
for 7.6.04.

Also, Work Orders were trying to assign to individuals.  There is an
application configuration setting for that ("Assignement Engine
Integration" setting under the work order "Rules" option).  All the other

You should be able look at the Command field on Application Pending to get
an idea of where the rest are coming from.  (and yes, they should be
clearing themselves)

Hope that helps,
Thad