From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Kathy Morris
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 3:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Licensing

**

I called support I and am waiting for them to get around to me.  In the
meantime, I am in the middle of an install and need to apply a license
key.

I received an email from BMC with values that do not match up with what
is in the license tool.

I am not sure what value I need to put in the field "License Qualifier"
so I left that field blank. In the License field - I entered the key
that I received.  Then I pressed SAVE.

The license does not show in the table. What should be in the qualifier
field?