From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 8:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Tomcat 7 with Mid-Tier 7.6.4 on Server 2008

We have installed Mid-Tier 7.6.4 SP2 on a Server 2008 with
Tomcat7.0.22.

I installed the Tomcat first and tested it with http://localhost:8080
and it worked fine, also was able to get into the admin tools for
Tomcat with no problems.

I then installed the Mid-tier pointing it towards the install
directory for the Tomcat when it asked.  It installed good with no
error but when I try to access the Mid-Tier config page it does not
work.   The Tomcat service is no long running and when I try to start
it it starts and stops immediately saying - the Apache Tomcat 7.0
Tomcat7 service started and stopped.  Some services stop automatically
if they are not in use by other services and programs.

I am not real familiar with Tomcat or IIS configuration so I wanted to
make sure I have not missed something.  Has anyone had this issue or
know what can be done to keep the service started.

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.