From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 9:15 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.6.04 Field Push Issue

**

Work Log entries are already pushed to a separate form, Claire.  It is called
HPD:WorkLog.

But I agree with you about the field names.   Distributed Development has its
drawbacks.

Rick
On Nov 25, 2011 10:08 AM, "Sanford, Claire"
<claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org<mailto:claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org>>
wrote:
The deeper I get into this the more I absolutely hate the people who totally
messed up the back end of the ITSM package.

In the beginning it was a little messy.  3 different programmers doing the
three different major forms.  People complained.
Kelly got it fixed.  Field IDs matched, Field Names matched.
NOW we have gone so far back it is insane.

One field on one form has one name and ID and the same field on another form
that should server the same purpose has a different name and a different ID or
has the same name and a different ID.  OR has the same ID and a freaking "z"
name.

Who in their right mind creates a form that has "description" or "notes" as a
field name 3 or 4 different places on the form????

Summary, Detailed Summary, Detailed Description, Description.... all the same
field?

Someone please help me!

I need to push what was the "work Log" entry to an outside form.  I can't find
the right back end form to make it happen.  Sometimes it work, sometimes it
doesn't.

I need to do this on the WOI:Work Order and the HPD:Help Desk

AND what is it with the spaces in the field names???

Happy Black Friday!  My office is across the street from a major mall... talk
about hell!

Claire