Have the User open a CRQ (must have a record selected, not just a blank Search)
and then under the Advanced section of the NavBar Select Advanced Search. You
will be prompted for Search by Work Information and Search by Relationships.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Peters, Ron
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 3:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Search Work Info on a change

**
I have a user who needs to search for a term in change work info entries across
a group of changes. I didn't see anything in the stock interface but in the
thick client I found a join form called "Search Work Info" CHG:Chg
Search-Worklog. It seems to be what I'm looking for but the user doesn't see it
when looking for the form in their thick client. I figured this is some sort of
permission issue - duh. I looked at the form in the developer tool and the only
permission on the form was Public read-only. So it's obvious that I don't fully
grok the permissions.

What is the proper process to allow the user to see/use this form? Should I do
something to the form? Or user roles/permissions? Or ???

Thanks again.
_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com<http://www.wwrug.com> ARSlist: "Where the Answers
Are"_