Ehh, I like Rick's answer better. I just babbled on for no reason :P

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 5:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Analytics

**

Rapid Technologies has BA training classes.

Rick

On Dec 9, 2011 4:58 PM, "Christine Milton Hall"
<christine_milton_h...@pepperidgefarm.com> wrote:

**

Hi everyone...

Sorry to bug you all again...

Does anyone know where I can get training for Analytics?

thanks!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for use by
the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, do not
disclose its contents to others and delete it from your
system.

_attend WWRUG12 www.wwrug.com  ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"_

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.