Not sure if this helps.

Examples below - these are for SSRS report links but you can use the
same approach with some changes to the syntax and criteria for the qual
line reference.
I'm sure you could use same approach on a field and use workflow to auto
build the qual line.

FYI - important to use field IDs and not labels when using "qual=..."
due to bug when field contains special characters.

Incident =
="http://<midtier server>/arsys/forms/<AR
Server>/HPD%3AHelp+Desk/Best+Practice+View/?qual='1000000161'=%22" &
Fields!Incident_Number.Value & "%22"

Problem =
="http://<mid tier server>/arsys/forms/<AR Server>
/PBM%3AProblem+Investigation/Default+User+View/?qual='1000000232'=%22" &
Fields!Problem_Investigation_ID.Value & "%22"

Change Request =
"http://<midtier server>/arsys/forms/<AR
Server>/CHG%3AInfrastructure+Change/?qual='1000000182'=%22" &
Fields!Infrastructure_Change_ID.Value & "%22"

Regards,

Andrew Goodall
Software Engineer 2 | Development Services |  jcpenney . www.jcp.com