From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of John Baker
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 9:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid Tier 7.6.4 SP2 browser issues

Shawn

Have you ruled out the JVM running out of memory, or run away threads?

Can I suggest you take a look at JVisualVM. Run it against your test
instance and see if you can replicate the problem through usage. Or
jconsole, which is a bit less intrusive, against your production
instance - both have pretty graphs to monitor heap/threads, and the
former allows you to drill down and send a profile to BMC (have they
asked for one?).

http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/video/view/MidTier-JMX

http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/video/view/MidTier-JVisualVM

This won't give you the answer, but it may give you some idea of where
to look.

John

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.