And ensure that if it's 'Public', that you are EXPLICITLY in that
group.meaning you see it in your group list for your user account..

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Axton
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What the Heck? Filters no longer get logged on workflow.log

** Check the log permission group.  Set it to Administrator or some other
group you are in.

Axton Grams

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Kemes, Lisa <lisa.ke...@te.com> wrote:

**

Very Strange.  We are on ARS 7.1 P7, Windows 2003 and Oracle 11g and all of
the sudden when using the User Tool (7.5 p4), logging using the UT client
for filters doesn't log anything in the workflow.log file.  Active Links do,
but not Filters.

Here's what I've tried:

Restarting the ARS Services

Rebooting my PC

Deleting all cached files on my PC

Deleted the AR.INI file on my PC

I don't have a User Preference record

I tried enabling the filter log on the server (using the admin console and
server information logging tab) and that's working fine.

My coworker is experiencing the same thing.  I thought it was local to my
PC, but if he's having the same problem, it's gotta be something with the
server or DB?

I just noticed this today.  Is this weird or what?

Lisa Kemes

AR System Developer
TEIS - USA

+1 717 810 2408 tel
+1 717 602 9460 <tel:%2B1%20717%20602%209460>  mobile
lisa.ke...@te.com
100 Amp Drive

Harrisburg, PA 17112

 <http://www.te.com/> Error! Filename not specified.