Use “PUSh Fields”, “Direct SQL” to ignite filter.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:18 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: How do I force a filter to only happen after save? i.e. phase 3

** I faced with a similar issue couple of years ago when I need to work on a
child parent updating each other.
I ended up using a perl script.
The perl script just sends a flag to the form B(Client in you scenario) from
form A (People) using the the arsperl api call.
I invoked this perl script with a runprocess on a filter on form A.
RunProcess is phase 3.
The perl script was not  very complicated, it was just a few lines and just
pushes only one value to form B using an arsperl api call.

The information in this email may contain confidential material and it is
intended solely for the addresses. Access to this  email by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email
and destroy any copies of it, any disclosure, copying, distribution is
prohibited and may be considered unlawful. Contents of this email and any
attachments may be altered, Statement and opinions expressed in this email are
those of the sender, and do not necessarily  reflect those of Saudi
Telecommunications Company (STC).