I agree that BMC needs to continue to improve its products, but Microsoft
is the least of their problems, at least right now.  I have seen the MS
ITSM product, and it is not a credible threat at this time.  Microsoft is
initially positioning it against the second tier platforms while they work
the bugs out and such.  The Big Three would totally eat its lunch right
now.

Rick