I have one form that captures user inputs and I am trying to provide some
sort of a help mechanism right next to each field. I created 10 different
controls on the same form. One right next to each field. The idea is when a
user clicks on the help button right next to any field, there should be a
tooltip that displays a description about the field and what's expected as a
valid entry. I created one active link that does a set field  based on a
keyword and returns the field ID, then another set field that does a lookup
on the AR System Message Catalog and return a specific message based on the
field ID. After that a message action displays the message into a tooltip.
Everything works fine, except that I am not really sure how to attach the
same active link to all the controls that I created. I need to reuse this
active line instead of creating one single active link per help control.  I
was just wondering if is there any way to attach one active link multiple
controls. Any ideas or thoughts would be highly appreciated.

Attached a screenshot for my form

Thanks In Advance.

Moe.