**
Hi Team,

I added a custom field on SHR:Overview Console form and assigned public view permission to it. Cleared the mid-tier cache and re-started the apache tomcat.  Normal users (Not Administrator) do not see the added field at correct location while administrator can see the field at correct place. When normal user (Not administrator) clicks any other console and comes back to overview console, he can see the added field at correct palce. Has anyone experienced this behavior?

We are running AR Server 7.6.04 SP1 with same version of mid-tier and ITSM.

Thanks,

Wirasat