From: Joe Martin D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 4:54 AM
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Herb, Dan, Pat and you all on the list..

The online party does sound like a great idea - Maybe on New Years :)

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: arslist
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2011 10:36 PM Newsgroups:
public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

And a Very Merry Holiday season to you Herb, and everyone on the ARSlist.
Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa(26th) , Happy Hanukah(we are in the middle),
And any other holidays that happen this week.

Given we are in over 50 countries and every continent
we could probably hold an on-line party every day of the year :-)