You can achieve the same thing with a single Tomcat installation, with
seperate midtier applications deployed to different context paths, e.g.,
http://server/arsys1, http://server/arsys2.

It removes the confusion of using different ports for different servers.

If using a 32-bit JVM, you will most likely run out of memory doing this.

You should not use the bundled Tomcat as it is out of date.

Axton Grams