Hi,

Yes indeed, why do you have to go to classes for things you already know...

I lost my RAC certification, as well as Trainer certification, when
leaving my former employee some 12 years ago, but I still retain the
individual classes I took. I do not need to attend Admin I again, or that
at least is my understanding.

You can do as Jose Huerta, and start a blog, to let the world know what
kind of knowledge you have. He learned everything without going to a
single Remedy class: http://theremedyforit.com

My own strategy has been in the same general direction, sharing things to
build your network.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):